Kevin Chern, president of Total Attorneys, talks about how new legal technology is changing the game for attorneys. Whether a lawyer is just leaving law school or has worked for many years in a large law firm, legal practice management applications like TotalAttorneys.com can provide easier access to running a small business.
Chern says that in years past, the business part of practicing law was overwhelming for many attorneys, particularly fresh out of law school. But with legal technology like TotalAttorneys.com, attorneys are able to:
- Start a practice without the overhead costs and risks associated with acquiring office space
- Keep monthly operating costs low
- Quickly, securely and easily bill clients and receive payments
- Work with clients from anywhere, across state and county lines
- Pass on a high level of customer service by working with legal technology partners