We are proud to announce the Co-Founder of Virtual Law Office Technology, LLC, and our very own Technology Evangelist, Stephanie Kimbro’s new book: Virtual Law Practice: How to Deliver Legal Services Online releases on September 28th, 2010. from the ABA today and receive a 15% discount.
The book provides an excellent introduction to the concept of securely offering unbundled legal services, the intricacies involved in practicing law online and potential pitfalls one should avoid, as well as a step-by-step guide to setting up your own Virtual Firm.
Specific topics and case studies include:
- Different Structures and Uses of Virtual Law Practice
- Contract Lawyering
- Unbundled Legal Services
- Document Automation and Assembly
- Virtual Law Office Checklist
- Virtual Law Office Management
- Ethical and Malpractice Issues