Have you put your law office on Google maps? If not, you should go do that now! When people search for your practice specialty on Google, you want to show up somewhere near the top of the search results page. While you may need extra help to get listed nationally on the front page, you can get listed in Google on the front page of a search within your local region by taking a few simple steps:
1. Visit Google Local at local.google.com.
2. Click the “Put your business on Google Maps” link.
3. Enter the appropriate information for your law firm (Be sure to include search tags that are relevant to your practice areas.)
4. Click submit, and then follow the instructions to verify your information (you may verify by postcard of telephone)
5. Check your listing in about 7 days by visiting local.google.com and entering the search tags you selected when submitting your information.
Interested in other ways to help grow your law firm? Check out the Total Attorneys apps!