Up until now, creating a website for your firm would be a long, drawn-out process. You would start with the design and code, then find a reputable company to host the site, and lastly set up a domain for your site.
At that point, you’d have a static site that cost you thousands of dollars and months of work. Wait now, what happens if you want to make a change to that site? Start from square one?
Total Attorneys has simplified the process. With Attorney Websites, you can choose your design, fill in your account information, and then build your site. The whole sign up process takes under 10 minutes and once you’re done, you can log in and start editing your content immediately. Any changes you make will publish directly to your live site.
You can also:
- Create as many sub-navigation pages as you’d like
- Add as many images as you’d like
- Upload files to allow for download from your website
- Use your own domain
- Start blogging with a fully integrated blog
- Update your own SEO with tools included on each page
- And you can do all this from any web browser, any time
Sign up today and you’re site will be free for the next 30 days. After your free trial, all you pay is $100 monthly; there are no long-terms contracts. And if you cancel, you can take your content and domain with you – no strings attached.
No need to wait, start building your site today!